Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

blindboy's appeal

Go down 
+6
Vondom
death1*8*7
Litsys
Thomasu
k0ja
blindboy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blindboy

blindboy's appeal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blindboy's appeal   blindboy's appeal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:26 pm

another chance? you guys already took screen shots and came up blank, now what do you want to do? fucking come over to my house and watch me play or some shit.
and how do i prove im not hacking? im guessing that ill purposely start sucking in the server the you guys will get off my ass for this bullshit, is that what you want?
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: blindboy's appeal   blindboy's appeal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:11 pm

All i want, is when i watch you, is not to watch your cross-hairs following players. As Matt said, we won't see the "green squares" on ban shots that I am aware of. I'm just wanting a fair game is all man, please chill out. and remember it is "Just A Game"... so please calm down and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
blindboy

PostSubject: Re: blindboy's appeal   blindboy's appeal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 pm

thats basically asking me to stop playing the way i do because i know how to follow people through walls as they peak and run.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: blindboy's appeal   blindboy's appeal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:25 pm

i dont think a 5 star admin would watch a gu run away from u then banshot u when u shoot at him
Back to top Go down
blindboy

PostSubject: Re: blindboy's appeal   blindboy's appeal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 pm

well ok then ill just let you guys decide...
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: blindboy's appeal   blindboy's appeal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:35 pm

um how does one follow someone they cannot see?
Back to top Go down
blindboy

PostSubject: Re: blindboy's appeal   blindboy's appeal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:38 pm

something called sound you should try it
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: blindboy's appeal   blindboy's appeal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:45 pm

k first thing, that was no sound. and the guy did no peak. u killed a guy there and this guy was jsut about to peak wen u started following him through the wall. hack can be togged off and on easily. we r not saying ban shot is 100% accurate. and u were following ppl through the wall in nuke very obviously . u would line up the shot b4 u peak then very fast peak headshot. dont say its sound bc the guy was not even moving. but with all that being said. if ur getting all mad at us for doing this to you. then u do have other choices then the jag server. cuz i dont tolerate anyone disrespecting my members or making my forums look bad with all the swearing. Appeal it nicely with respect or don’t do it at all.
Back to top Go down
blindboy

PostSubject: Re: blindboy's appeal   blindboy's appeal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:56 pm

well currently i am unbanned and you guys are still blaming me for hacking, you guys already took a shot at me and now taking another so im feeling like i myself is getting disrespected
i dont really have anything left to say so ill just leave it up to you guys either to ban me not not
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: blindboy's appeal   blindboy's appeal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:21 pm

If you're UNBANNED Right now then That must be the decision so just Drop this subject! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blindboy's appeal   blindboy's appeal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

blindboy's appeal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2