Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.

Go down 
+4
Big|Downy
trix
Litsys
bong hits for jesus
8 posters
AuthorMessage

This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft. Empty
PostSubject: This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.   This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Ok, I was in the server and his name is "CPL ANNOUNCER GUY". I don't want to be upset but he just makes me so, so, he's a mother fragging son of a whore. I'm through with him, he cheats. I don't even know what cheats he has, probably some sort of cow spawning fish throwing crap. You know what I'm talkin about don't you lie. WE CAUGHT YOU CPL WE CAUGHT YOU!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bong hits for jesus
Clan Member
Clan Member
bong hits for jesus

PostSubject: Re: This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.   This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:36 pm

what the eff are fish throwing hacks? hahaha
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.   This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:59 pm

cow spawning fish throwing hacks, even worse...
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.   This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:23 pm

rofl yeah those are the worst kinds of hacks
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.   This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:44 pm

he was using voice hacks.... he was making his voice seem amazingly similar to the announcer from the world poker tour... when we all know he actually sounds like a female.
Back to top Go down
leagumdrops
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
leagumdrops

PostSubject: Re: This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.   This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:43 am

lol fuck that is some funny shit
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.   This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:29 am

Hey I wrote those Cow Throwing Fish Hacks!, and co-wrote the Voice Hack with Vondom LOL
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.   This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:15 am

KrystalineLord wrote:
Hey I wrote those Cow Throwing Fish Hacks!, and co-wrote the Voice Hack with Vondom LOL

Lol.
Back to top Go down
severity.

PostSubject: Re: This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.   This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:07 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.   This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft. Empty

Back to top Go down

This kid is OBVIOUSLY hacking... pfft.
Page 1 of 1