Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok i didnt know what to do.

Go down 
+4
jungwoo222
BraveHeart.
RaNdoM
La La La
8 posters
AuthorMessage
La La La

La La La

Ok i didnt know what to do. Empty
PostSubject: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:01 pm

I was playing with L4D in the pub server today 3 v 3 tell some one came in and started sayin he was hacking. Then all of a sudden i have 7 fuckin ppl bitchin at me and i was gettin all kinds of ppl adding me to friends and pming my sayin "LOOK GO SPEC L4D HE IS HACKING" so me and 1shot did. we both seen him do some weird shit but the again he looked legit. i spec him and other ppl at same time to compare. they all did the same shit. L4D did know the spam spots and ppl were saying he didnt?? so i didnt know what to do. and i was sick of ppl yelling and making a big deal about it. i DIDN'T ban him cuz i thought there was no reson to. maby some one else will see him around and you decide.
Back to top Go down
RaNdoM
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
RaNdoM

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:42 pm

I was int he same spot as LaLA but without admin powers....this guy was like 76-20 when i cam in and i cud see why...he was staring threw walls and the goin up when their heads were turned... then killed them all...he did that almost evry round bu then when it was like n open field battle he died..

like he cudnt handle it without looking threw walls...

another senerio....him v 2 guys...i is ct spawn 1 is long...hes on plat...

he never saw ether the whole round and they were both walking....they both came from b...1 goes ct spawn(walking) and 1 goes long A wlaking..

He NEVER looked CAT once...but stared at long and ct spawn...

Who doesn't look at cat with two guys coming from B...Not even a glance..?

He ends up hs both and winning the round...when he left he was like 114-34 somethn like that..Neutral

Lala good choice but i still think u shudve kicked him....just kick...but ur decision is respected....
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:01 pm

idk...
i played with him in the pub and i thought he was just pretty good.

idk lala is people tell you to do something you dont want to do just tell them to shut up
Back to top Go down
La La La

La La La

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:29 pm

lol thats another reason cuz i see him in there all the time so idk and i know other ppl (death bugz.....) might know him so idk. now if it was just some random guy in there he would be gone.
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:31 pm

l4d dosent hack he/she has skills ive played with him a lot
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:23 pm

if that happens and u get alot of ppl telling to ban him, dont ban him spec him ur self. if he looks kinda like hacking and you dont know for sure, just amx_banshot him and if he appeals will ask him for photos b4 we unban him. if he doesnt appeal then idc
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:20 pm

jungwoo no offense but i dont think your right....

i tink he does hack now.
trust me
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:43 am

He seemed legit too me at the time,
when i played with him.
Back to top Go down
La La La

La La La

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:06 am

naw i though he was legit so i left him.
i kicked a cupple though for buggin me.
idk if they will bitch.
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:57 pm

Yeah, the easiest way to get around this lalala and anyone else is to spec him, dont listen to the other players, go off your own judgment and if u decide that u think the player is hacking just do amx_banshot and let them come plee their case to us
Back to top Go down
smokingbLuntz
Inactive/Admin Suspended.
Inactive/Admin Suspended.

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:17 pm

he seemed legit to me...and he told me he was banned from our server.
but i looked in the "banned section" and there was no post for him
Back to top Go down
RaNdoM
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
RaNdoM

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:00 pm

But death like u ssaid tha tkid was like 114-sumthn if i can remeber....u said that is ...ya

He sux sumtimes then hes pro..lol xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok i didnt know what to do.   Ok i didnt know what to do. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok i didnt know what to do.
Page 1 of 1