Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hypnotic Hacking... Once again.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikedizzle

Hypnotic Hacking... Once again. Empty
PostSubject: Hypnotic Hacking... Once again.   Hypnotic Hacking... Once again. EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:12 pm

CS Name - Hypnotic
Steam ID - 0:12730811
What Server - JaG Pub
Time of Hacking - Around 12-1am may 31 2009
Which type of Hack was used - Wall hack
Witnesses - Caleh and Me Truwun

Also if you have Screenshots or Demos of the HAck Please feel Free to Post them as Well!

I got a demo here

http://files.filefront.com/13833562

Also i'd like to comment on the admins who don't do shit and not ban people when they are blatantly hacking and more than one person has called him out if it takes a one star admin to voteban someone and a 3 star admin to not just straight up ban him when HE knows there hacking somethings wrong here... get your shit together and deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Hypnotic Hacking... Once again.   Hypnotic Hacking... Once again. EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:38 pm

I love how you're blatantly talking about me.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Hypnotic Hacking... Once again.   Hypnotic Hacking... Once again. EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:33 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Hypnotic Hacking... Once again.   Hypnotic Hacking... Once again. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:10 am

Caleh wrote:
I love how you're blatantly talking about me.

I'll blantanly talk about anyone, I don't really care it techniqly should of been you who banned him not Truwun having to put up a voteban..

I'd also like to state hypnotic has been banned on his first steam account he rejoined yesterday on a different account,

I'll also post more of his steam ID's if he rejoins with new ones.

Thanks for dealing with the issue

--mikedizzle
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Hypnotic Hacking... Once again.   Hypnotic Hacking... Once again. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:25 am

i banshot him every time i see him in the server but we switch servers so much our ban lists never hold >.>
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Hypnotic Hacking... Once again.   Hypnotic Hacking... Once again. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:33 am

Matt wrote:
i banshot him every time i see him in the server but we switch servers so much our ban lists never hold >.>

Good because he even messaged someone and said "I love hacking i just can't help it it's too much fun" But since i phail i didn't get a screeny of it

and thanks matt.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Hypnotic Hacking... Once again.   Hypnotic Hacking... Once again. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Matt wrote:

they should be taking the banlist log from every single server and keeping hard files of it =\ people don't think of this at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypnotic Hacking... Once again.   Hypnotic Hacking... Once again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hypnotic Hacking... Once again.
Page 1 of 1