Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullet Damage

Go down 
+4
As_Long_As_You_Dead
S1NFULL
infamousthornton
CanIJoinYourClan?
8 posters

Bullet damage
Allow bullet damage in server
Bullet Damage I_vote_lcap80%Bullet Damage I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Don't allow bullet damage in server
Bullet Damage I_vote_lcap20%Bullet Damage I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CanIJoinYourClan?

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:46 pm

What do you guys think about bullet damage?
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:36 pm

Like. Showing the bullet damage? the 25 47????

I like it lets me know that I hit the asshole and how much I hit him for.
Back to top Go down
CanIJoinYourClan?

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Yeah but thats the point, it's so easy to wall people and find out where people are just based on throwing a nade or spamming bullets. If you want to find out where you hit people and for what damage, just enable /me
Back to top Go down
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:07 pm

Lol, Bullit damage is good, and i dont wall to find ppl anyways so oh well.
Back to top Go down
As_Long_As_You_Dead

As_Long_As_You_Dead

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:05 pm

BULLET DAMAGE!!!
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:18 pm

CanIJoinYourClan? wrote:
Yeah but thats the point, it's so easy to wall people and find out where people are just based on throwing a nade or spamming bullets. If you want to find out where you hit people and for what damage, just enable /me

true true......but think of the pretty colors
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:26 pm

i say no to bullet dam its for noobs ur NOOBIES
Back to top Go down
CanIJoinYourClan?

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:45 pm

Thank you for putting it in blunt terms death, bullet damage really is noobish
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:01 pm

CanIJoinYourClan? wrote:
If you want to find out where you hit people and for what damage, just enable /me

Do you really want to waste your time typing /me? I'd rather just see it as it comes. I mean. Lets say you don't know if you hit the guy in pit. so you move over to type "/me" (yes its short but still takes time). Well while you're doing that he takes out his HE Gren and throws it at you, after that he flashes you so you're blind as fuck. Then he runs up and kills you. Or maybe he doesn't flash you but you're still down and if your registry in the server sucks or if you just have bad aim you're not going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:02 pm

[quote="infamousthornton"]
CanIJoinYourClan? wrote:
If you want to find out where you hit people and for what damage, just enable /me

Oh and its not really about finding out WHERE you hit them, its finding out IF you hit them.
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:29 pm

Well, It seems no one who has come into the server has complained once about bullet damage, your the first one I've seen, then death followed.. haha. I say if there is more then that would be a good reason to change it, until then, it seems that it doesn't do any harm to anyone.
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:11 am

FIRST OFF I HAVE TO FUCKIN SAY NOBODY IS EVER IN THE SERVERS ANYWAYS SO WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF CHANGING ANYTHING IF NOBODY PLAYS SO YA WHEN PPL COME IN AND PLAY THEN WE WILL DECIDE!
Back to top Go down
CanIJoinYourClan?

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:53 am

Maybe the reason you don't have people in the server is because of bullet damage, did you ever think of that?
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:54 am

YE YE haha. NOT
Not because of that. I am sure of that. If it was specificly because of bullet damage I'm positive they would complain about it. so far I see 2 votes. Also BuGz is right you wanna make a change, get more ppl in the server, contribute a 'lil.
Back to top Go down
[E]lement
Clan Member
Clan Member
[E]lement

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:40 pm

We Sholdnt Allow Bullet Damage To SHow Up On The Server. It WOuld Be Better Practice For Us To Practice In A Scrim Scenario Other Wise We Wouldnt Be Prepared FOR Our Scrims When We Go Cal.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:27 pm

[E]lement wrote:
We Sholdnt Allow Bullet Damage To SHow Up On The Server. It WOuld Be Better Practice For Us To Practice In A Scrim Scenario Other Wise We Wouldnt Be Prepared FOR Our Scrims When We Go Cal.

I think we shouldn't be talking about scrims but I do agree with you on that one. The only reason why I think we shouldn't talk about it is because !!WE DONT DO IT!! right now. So bump on that

BuGz wrote:
FIRST OFF I HAVE TO FUCKIN SAY NOBODY IS EVER IN THE SERVERS ANYWAYS SO WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF CHANGING ANYTHING IF NOBODY PLAYS SO YA WHEN PPL COME IN AND PLAY THEN WE WILL DECIDE!

Tyler is right. Honestly we don't have enough votes from clan members and no complaints from people that HAVE been in our servers to change shit.

CanIJoinYourClan? wrote:
Maybe the reason you don't have people in the server is because of bullet damage, did you ever think of that?

.......yeah....no.....That is seriously not the reason. There are probably hundreds and hundreds of servers out there that have the same plugin and you never really hear people bitch about it. I mean they don't bitch probably because they like knowing they hit the fucker or because they know that nothing would really change. I mean. whats going to happen if you have 50regs and 1 random dude pops up and bitches about it.....? Nothing. So bump on that one too
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:06 am

lol i think were taking this topic way to serous, but will take bullet dam off for a couple of weeks maybe a month and will see if we get more ppl playing, u all have good points so will try them all
Back to top Go down
CanIJoinYourClan?

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:34 am

Quote :
I mean. whats going to happen if you have 50regs and 1 random dude pops up and bitches about it.....? Nothing. So bump on that one too

Yeah the problem is we don't have 50regs and no one is ever in our server, why not make changes to draw people in, I mean what sets us apart of the millions of other servers that people could go to? We never have anyone in our server and you guys don't seem to understand that adding maps, mods, will help people become regulars. People can only play dust 2 for so long.

Quote :
.......yeah....no.....That is seriously not the reason. There are probably hundreds and hundreds of servers out there that have the same plugin and you never really hear people bitch about it. I mean they don't bitch probably because they like knowing they hit the fucker or because they know that nothing would really change.

......yeah.....yes.....That seriously may be a reason. To put it bluntly, only noobs play with bullet damage, theres no point in outside people "bitching" about bullet damage because one, they know that any bitching they do will mean nothing and two, they can just go to another server. It's the small things that you think don't make a difference that actually do make a big difference. I mean honestly just ask yourself one question why play in our server? There is never anyone in it, and it has no special features to it so why wait around for someone to join it?
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:03 pm

CanIJoinYourClan? wrote:
Quote :
I mean. whats going to happen if you have 50regs and 1 random dude pops up and bitches about it.....? Nothing. So bump on that one too

Yeah the problem is we don't have 50regs and no one is ever in our server, why not make changes to draw people in, I mean what sets us apart of the millions of other servers that people could go to? We never have anyone in our server and you guys don't seem to understand that adding maps, mods, will help people become regulars. People can only play dust 2 for so long.

Quote :
.......yeah....no.....That is seriously not the reason. There are probably hundreds and hundreds of servers out there that have the same plugin and you never really hear people bitch about it. I mean they don't bitch probably because they like knowing they hit the fucker or because they know that nothing would really change.

......yeah.....yes.....That seriously may be a reason. To put it bluntly, only noobs play with bullet damage, theres no point in outside people "bitching" about bullet damage because one, they know that any bitching they do will mean nothing and two, they can just go to another server. It's the small things that you think don't make a difference that actually do make a big difference. I mean honestly just ask yourself one question why play in our server? There is never anyone in it, and it has no special features to it so why wait around for someone to join it?

Yeah, I know we don't have 50regs. Thats why the keyword in that is IF. Look for those types of things, it really helps. And if you get a shit load of your friends to come in and try the server with and without bullet damage then they come here and decide for themselves and they pick that it sucks then you can take it off.

Anyways poll shows 7-2 for bullet damage.

Shit is not changing.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 5:53 pm

pull dont matter to me i will still take bullet dam for a couple of weeks or a month off, its worth a try were not gonna loose anyone if anything changes its gonna be more ppl joining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bullet Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Damage   Bullet Damage Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullet Damage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: Suggestions :: What do we Need?-
Jump to: